Our office offers an array of eyeglass lenses to meet individual vision requirements. Some of the available lenses are:
- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal). A better option is almost always…
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Transitions ® Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- Polycarbonate Lenses are our first choice for children because of their impact resistance and lightweight.
- Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
Eyeglasses have become more than just a way to correct vision, they have also become an important decision in defining your lifestyle and eyecare. Here at Eyecare Associates we offer the leading designer lines such as Versace, Maui Jim, Oakley and dozens more. Most of our patients can benefit from more than one pair of frames: one for the office, one for the night out, one for the favorite vacation spot. We can help you chose the right pair of eyeglasses to suit your lifestyle and give you the clear vision you desire. We stock a variety of frame styles for men, women, teens and children. . Materials include strong and lightweight plastic and metal alloys such as titanium.
How would you like to put your contact lenses on in the morning and not have to worry about them for the next 30 days? Welcome to the future of silicone hydrogelcontact lenses. Benefits of this new generation of corrective wear include increased comfort, convience and improved eye health. these lenses allow more oxygen to reach your eyes, meaning it's safe to wear them for up to a month. Silicone hydrogels are also available for patients who require toric and multifocal lenses.
We prescribe and evaluate all major brands of soft and rigid contact lenses. Additionally, we prescribe custom designed contact lenses for special eye problems. Specialized fittings may include Monovision, bifocal contact lenses, astigmatism contacts, Ortho K and keratoconus. We have experience in modifying and polishing contact lenses. Our staff is available to answer many of your questions and are available for ongoing contact lens instruction and training. We also carry Crazy Lenses and Wild Eyes contact lenses; cat eyes, white out, fire eyes and many more, now available outside of Hollywood.
Sunglasses aren’t just about style – they’re essential in protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays. And sunglasses aren’t just for adults. Studies have shown that 85% of the UV damage done to a person’s eyes occurs before they are 18 years old. We can make prescription lenses for just about any sunglass frame.
Our office can prescribe specialized eyewear to protect your eyes at work or at play. Specialty frames and prescription or non-prescription lenses are available for:
- Sports including basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, football, racquet sports and hockey